Monday, October 7, 2013

More X-Wing minis

So clearly I have become addicted to these miniatures and the game itself.  I sat down with the Lambda and started removing the brush marks in the factory wash with a Q-tip dipped in rubbing alcohol.  After that I added some weathering to give it a worn feel.  I also added some oil weathering to the Lambda, Falcon and Slave-1 then airbrushed the engines.  I am extremely happy with the look of the engines. Three TIE Interceptors from the 181st now complement my standard TIE's.  I currently have 7 standard TIE's with 2 more incoming via mail, these will be broken in to 3 squadrons of three fighters each (Blue, Blood and Ghost squadrons).  I want to pick up two more of the TIE bombers to complete a squadron.  After all this is completed I will start getting the cursed Rebel Alliance fighters painted.  Till next time!

1 comment: