Monday, November 18, 2013

I rarely do WIP photos but I figured I would throw some up. (Ha! Regurgitation)


 First up is the Dire Troll Mauler Extreme sculpt from PP. This model is amazing! Not to mention in a pinch you could club a home intruder with it.
This is the final after airbrushing, Next I have to chalk and wash him which will tone down the white-ness quite a bit.



Next is Gorman Di Wulfe, SonOfABitch. I hate him and so do you!  This is a model for a buddy's Khador army. I lost a bet and have to paint him.  Going to do some source lighting on the vials around the waist.  Wish me luck.




Next is the Old Man of the Gnarls, Hoarluk Doomshaper, Shaman of the Gnarls.  I absolutely love this model as well.  Going for a lot of muted, foresty browns without washing it all out to a poo color.





This troll is a librarian's nightmare.  Really needs a Dewey decimal system for all those scrolls.


Lastly we have Vowels McConsonants, none other than the pointy ear, Sylys Wyshnalyrr.  This is a commission for a Cygnar/Khador player.

So that's what is on the table for this week.  I also have a bunch of Sedition Wars figs I am doing on another commission.  They will be in a different update.  See you soon and keep up the painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment