Friday, November 26, 2010

The absence...

Just wanted to make a quick update and let folks know that I am alive and well. Been busy after the surgery and follow-up physical therapy; moved to yet another house (much better location and lease agreement) and have made limited progress on several armies. Mostly Trollbloods for WarmaHordes and a number of painting contracts, including a FW Avatar w/sword. In other news, I finished assembling the Hydra squadron and have gotten access to an airbrush; looking forward getting re-acquainted with the medium and cranking out some IG tanks. I will post pics this weekend and have an update or two. Thanks for sticking by and watching the shenanigans!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, hope you get better soon mate. My mom had major problems with her knee too and I know how much of a drawback it can be.

    Since I bought my first airbrush last year and started using it to paint my IG tanks I got much better results than just using a brush. It's amazing how many option it gives you and how much it speeds up the whole process :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx man. I am looking forward to getting back into the medium and blowing out the tanks in short order. Just a little pensive without testing the medium first. Glad to see you checking the page. Stay tuned.

    ReplyDelete