Monday, February 14, 2011

As if I didn't have enough crap to do...

So with the drop of the FW 9:Badab War, I decided to run the campaign from the books. This ballooned better than I had assumed with ppl coming out of the woodwork to join in the ladder campaign. So with the campaign in mind I settled on the Howling Griffons chapter; I used the quartering pattern out of the SM Codex as opposed to the pattern from the Badab book. The patterns are the reverse of one another and I am unclear if it is a mistake on FW's part, or some intended alternative scheme.
This plus a Vindicator = 2k pts, and some hrs of painting.
My Pedro Chap Master Regio Venator
Necessary Sternguard
Codex Astartes approved Night Livery paint scheme. The Howling Griffons being fresh from a previous deployment on a night world. (The FLUFF!)
Regio and the Codicier Librarian Maxamillian Stark. I drilled out his wrist and mounted a magnet so I can swap out the Storm Shield for the spell-flingy hand just because I like it. The list is below.

2000 Pts - Space Marines Roster - Howling Griffons - 2nd Company - Badab Incursion

1 Chapter Master Pedro Kantor

9 Sternguard; Combi-Melta, Combi-Plasma, 2x Meltagun, Sergeant w/ Bolter, P. Fist; in a Rhino w/ Dozer Blade

1 Librarian in Terminator Armor w/ Storm Shield; Null Zone; The Avenger

5 Assault Terminators 2x Lightning Claws, 3 w/Thunder Hammer & Storm Shields; in a Crusader w/ Multi-Melta

10 Tactical Squad w/ Meltagun, Multi-Melta; Sergeant w/Bolter and P. Fist; in a Rhino w/ Dozer Blade

10 Tactical Squad w/ Meltagun, Missile Launcher; Sergeant w/Bolter and P. Fist; in a Rhino w/ Dozer Blade

10 Tactical Squad w/ Meltagun, Missile Launcher; Sergeant w/Bolter and P. Fist; in a Rhino w/ Dozer Blade

1 Land Speeder w/ Multi-Melta, Heavy Flamer

1 Vindicator w/ Siege Shield

Total Roster Cost: 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment