Saturday, May 8, 2010

Saturday Night Fights!


A clearing where a Rhino and a squad of Grey Hunter's once stood.
Cmd HQ and an Infantry Squad preparing to sell their lives.


So my buddy Brenton is in town from school and getting ready to head up to Boston for a summer intern position. So I figured it would be a good time to get the ladz together and go roll some dice. My buddy Luis (Lue Bangs on my followers list) lives here in town and loves the new Space Puppies, he has an Ork army and offered to lend it to Brenton. We stuck to games @ 1500 pts so we could all test some 40k goodness. I fought Luis' SW first and managed to eek out a victory 8 kp's to 6. Next I fought Brenton's ork list and barely managed a victory of 2 objectives to one. I feel safe in the knowledge that one more turn would have seen my IG receive a sound crumpin'. It is very clear to me that I lack some significant punch to the list. I am going to start building a Manticore or two out of extra Hellstrike missiles and some plasticard. More on that in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment